anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

burdened

this pic when my friends and i went to marina island.
this place so beautiful..
i would to suggest to marriage couple can choose this place.

so sad.... i can't wait anymore.. i want to back home.. really2 miss my family especially my little brother... i want to fasting with my mum.. i want to eat my mum dishes.. i want it...
i'm suffered more here..nobody know about this.. iwas burdened with assignment..
i dislike to make group or couple assignment.. only me need to do all work...
then, after make presentation other person will get the praise.
how about me?? after all i dont get anything....

like be a silly... only me do all work and then other group member get the marks also... why dont give me extra marks for my sacrife..
it can be only me have the facilities i need do all..
if only me expert using technology i need do all..
how about others???
so, they can study and relax... i'm just be a maid for them to completed the assignment.

this is silllt thing!!!!!


idont like it!!!!








i want back to home.... i dont want to be maid anymore!!!

HELP..............

miss my bff already....

No comments: